Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Blog?

OK, well....a blog....I never thought I would be joining the blogging world....but I never thought I would be experiencing a lot of the things I have experienced in my life! So, here I go---my first try at blogging.

My husband (Randy) and I have been on a tremendous journey, a journey that continues to get more and more exciting as time goes on. We have committed our lives "TO FOLLOW" what and where God is directing. At times this is a scary, nerve racking, crazy thing. At other times it is very exciting, very rewarding, and very peaceful. This is why I have chosen to try out blogging. I really felt that I needed to share about our experiences. And the reason my blog is called "To Follow" is because that is what it is about, about following God. About the journey that happens when you follow. The address for the blog is "Ichoosetofollow" this is because that is what I am doing....I am choosing to follow God. I am not just listening, I am not just believing...I am choosing to follow. What does it mean to follow? WOW...if only I could tell you all that it means to me to follow. But I don't have time this morning or probably enough space for that. But as time goes on, I will be able to show you what it means in my life. Following God is a journey and like I said it can be crazy and right now in our life......it is crazy.

Next blog.....the beginning of the journey we are on.

Thanks for reading,

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. It's always exciting to hear what God is doing - I'll enjoy reading about where God is leading you and your family!

    ReplyDelete