Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Rewards of Obeying

Just a quick little blog this morning about the rewards of obeying and choosing to follow.  I told you my story of how I had to obey what God was asking me to do with our little dog Rusty, well let me tell you....He did have a plan.  As if that was a question....of course He has a plan!! 

Rusty has just been adopted by his foster home! It was love at first sight for both Rusty and the man of the family. The man kept thinking about Rusty and the ended up fostering him. Then they were to take Rusty in to meet a prospective family, and they really could not part with him, so they adopted him. The man apparently takes Rusty with him wherever he goes! Rusty seems to be extremely happy and most of his "issues" are not issues anymore. He sleeps in bed with the couple too. I am so happy that it turned out this way. Rusty didn't have to be out of a home for very long and in fact I think it sounds like he is more settled then he has been before, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment